2008年1月18日金曜日

World News B January 18

①1,536,015 Muslims are living in Britain. (2001)
②500,000 Hindus are living in Britain (2000)
③Muslims population is here.
Hindus population is here or here.
④o.k!

● Japanese come top in blogging●
( Friday, January 11, 2008 週刊ST )

The Japanese speakers have gone blog-wide. There’re five times English speakers who use blogs than Japanese speakers who use blogs. Japanese speakers are less than English speakers, but more blog postings are written in Japanese than in English.
American people use a blog to promote their think or opinion to the society. So their blog sentence is short. In contrast, Japanese people use it to write about their habit or life like a diary. Japan is very wealthy countries. Almost people have PC or mobile phone so they can write a blog anywhere and anytime.

I use a my blog but I don’t contribute it frequently. It’s very difficult to write a blog. I like to watch my friend’s blog or TV actress’s blog. It’s very interesting for me! I think that they are unique.

0 件のコメント: