2007年7月6日金曜日

July 6th -Assignment-

My blog today is about entertaiment. It's about a movie.

I found this news article on the BBC website. The title is “Cartoon rat bites into US chart”

It is about this movie beats the return of Die Hard to the top of the US box office.
The title is “Ratatouille”

This is about Remy of a mouse dreaming of I love cooking, and becoming the chef of the first-class restaurant. So Remy becomes probationer of a chef.
Therefore he is catched by somebody.

The director of the movie is Brad Bird and main voices are Patton Oswalt and Brad Garrett.
It was made in U.S.
It is going to release on July 28 in Japan.

I don't like a rat, but I'm interested in it. So I'll watch it with my friends if I have a holiday.
And I also want to watch another movies of the Brad Bird's.

URL:http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/ratatouille/main.html

0 件のコメント: